▪ Semi-lug body - T2: DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300, DN350, DN400, DN500, DN600
▪ Full-lug body with raised faces - T4: DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200, DN250, DN300, DN350, DN400, DN500, DN600
▪ Flanged body with flat faces - T5: DN200, DN250, DN300, DN350, DN400, DN500, DN600
▪ Downstream dismantling possible with body types T2, T4 and T5
▪ Dead-end service with counterflange possible with all body types
▪ Design to EN 593 and ISO 10631
▪ Top flange to ISO 5211
▪ Marked in accordance with EN 19
▪ Absolutely tight shut-off (no leakage visible to the naked eye) in either direction of flow in accordance with EN 12266-1, leakage rate A, and ISO 5208, category A.
▪ Face-to-face length to ISO 5752-20 and EN 558-1-20
▪ EN, ASME, JIS, AWWA connections possible.
▪ Body with polyurethane coating, thickness 80 µm, colour: RAL 5002, blue.
▪ Valve disc made of nodular cast iron, epoxy-coated, bthickness 80 μm, colour: RAL 8012, brown
▪ The valves satisfy the safety requirements of Annex I of the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (PED) for fluids in Groups 1 and 2.
▪ Valves with actuators can meet the requirements of the 2006/42/EC Machinery Directive for partly completed machinery.
▪ The valves meet the requirements of the REACH 1907/2006 regulation. None of the substances listed in the candidate list and in Annex XIV of the regulation is present in a concentration above 0.1 % (w/w) (Article 33/REACH)