Van cổng 4 ngả kết nối mặt bích hiệu AVK DN100~DN300
Thông tin sản phẩm Van cổng 4 ngả kết nối mặt bích hiệu AVK DN100~DN300
Van cổng 4 ngả kết nối mặt bích hiệu AVK
AVK gate valves are designed with built-in safety in every detail. The wedge is fully vulcanized with AVK’s own drinking water approved EPDM rubber compound. It features an outstanding durability due to the ability of the rubber to regain its original shape, the double bonding vulcanization process and the sturdy wedge design. The triple safety stem sealing system, the high strength stem and the thorough corrosion protection safeguard the unmatched reliability.
- Combi-cross 4 outlets with ball valves and flanged DN100 center outlet, CTO. For drinking water and neutral liquids to max. 70°C
- Designed according to EN 1074 part 1 & 2, Designed according to EN 1171
- Standard flange drilling to EN1092-2 (ISO 7005-2), PN 10/16
- Hydraulic test according to EN 1074-1 and 2 / EN 12266.
- Seat: 1.1 x PN (in bar), Body: 1.5 x PN (in bar). Operation torque test.
- Approved according to ÖVGW Certificate W 1.417.
- Fixed, integral wedge nut prevents vibration and ensures durability
- Wedge fully vulcanized with drinking water approved EPDM rubber and equipped with wedge shoes to provide smooth operation
- Large conical stem hole in the wedge prevents stagnant water
- Wedge and body guide rails ensure stable operation
- Stainless steel stem with wedge stop and rolled threads for high strength
- Full circle thrust collar provides fixation of the stem and low free running torques
- Triple safety stem sealing with an NBR wiper ring, a polyamide bearing with four NBR O-rings and an EPDM rubber manchette
- Round EPDM bonnet gasket fixed in a recess
- Countersunk and sealed stainless steel bonnet bolts encircled by the bonnet gasket
- Full bore
- Low operating torque
- Fusion bonded epoxy coating to DIN 30677-2, GSK approved
- The center outlet allows easy insertion of a cleaning pig
- All flanges are free flanges without need for stud bolts
- The face to face dimensions are kept to a minimum for convenient installation in chambers
- The valves are prepared for/delivered with ball valves making it possible to take out water samples or to supply auxiliary water